- You may download the latest version of DeployLX Licensing within 90 days of purchase, or while your Assurance Contract is current.
- You may install DeployLX Licensing on one developer workstation.
- You may install DeployLX Licensing on a single additional laptop if both the laptop and workstation are used by the same developer.
- If you have purchased the Professional edition you may deploy the generated license server to a single ASP.NET website.
- Once in a 21 day period, you may move DeployLX Licensing to a new machine by first uninstalling it from the original machine.
- If you have purchased a Commerce Server License, you may use the DeployLX Licensing SDK in a custom ASP.NET application.
Every developer that contributes code to the project must be covered by a developer license. This includes developers on the team, consultants and out sourced teams.
|You may use DeployLX Licensing to protect assemblies built from source code written by a single developer.||You may use DeployLX Licensing to protect assemblies built from source code written by up to 3 developers.|
You May Not
- You may not share DeployLX Licensing with any third party including partners, consultants or resellers.
- You may not share the DeployLX Licensing Management tools over a Remote Desktop like service to multiple developers.
- You may not protect assemblies for any third party.
- You may not create a custom license portal or online tools without a Commerce Server License.