|DeployLX.Licensing.v5.cs||Implements the licensing runtime. Replaces a need to reference the DeployLX.Licensing.v5.dll.|
|DeployLX.Licensing.Nlm.v5.cs||Implements runtime support for network licensing. Replaces a need to reference the DeployLX.Licensing.Nlm.v5.dll.|
To Embed the C# Licensing Runtime
- Download the latest version found in your account downloads and extract to your desktop.
- Add DeployLX.Licensing.v5.resx from source download.
- Add DeployLX.Licensing.v5.cs from source download.
- For network licensing, add DeployLX.Licensing.Nlm.v5.resx from source download.
- For network licensing, add DeployLX.Licensing.Nlm.v5.cs from source download.
- For Visual Studio 2010 .NET 4.0 projects, change the project target to .NET Framework. 4.0
- Select the project in the solution explorer.
- Select Project | Properties.
- Select the Application tab.
- Change the Target to .NET Framework 4.0.
- Add references to the following system assemblies
- Enable unsafe code
- With your project selected, select Project | Properties.
- Select the Build tab.
- Select Allow unsafe code.
- Repeat for all build configurations.
You must run the Project Wizard on your assembly that includes source code tocreate keys and add them to your project. When running the project wizard makesure the Target project will embed licensing source code directly option is selected.
Remember, that when you embed the C# runtime you must use one of the authorized assembly encoders to process the resulting assembly before distributing your product to any 3rd party.